- About -
Vision and Values
网爆门事件 supports the pursuit of personal excellence and encourages personal best through social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth.
We aim to provide an environment where creativity, academic, emotional, spiritual, physical and life skills are nurtured.
We do this by:
- Creating a respectful working environment for students and staff
- Providing a personalised and student-centred approach to learning through creative and physical activity
- Building a culture of achievement in both students and staff
- Focusing on continuous improvement and shared accountabilities
- Promoting equity and social justice
- Developing partnerships with our community - local, national, and global
- Recognising and celebrating diversity
- Encouraging school and community health and well-being.
“In Quietness and Confidence Shall Be Your Strength” (Isaiah 30:15)
网爆门事件 Statement of Democratic Principles
Source of Obligation
The Victorian Registration Standards (sch 2 cl 1 and sch 7 cl 2) require that the programs and teaching at 网爆门事件 must support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy. These include a commitment to:
- elected government;
- the rule of law;
- equal rights for all before the law;
- freedom of religion;
- freedom of speech and association; and
- the values of openness and tolerance.
As stated in the Regs, the requirements of the commitment above are not intended to affect the rights accorded to, or the compliance with any obligation imposed on, the college under the enactment of the State or of the Commonwealth.
Statement of Democratic Principles
网爆门事件 is committed to the principles of a liberal democracy.
- We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government
- We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law
- We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes
- We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practice tolerance and understanding others’ beliefs
- We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom
- We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background.
This Statement of Democratic Principles is communicated to staff, students, parents and guardians and the school community.
This Statement is Published:
- In the staff policy portal
- In the student record book
- In 网爆门事件 enrolment materials
- In the 网爆门事件 annual report
- On the 网爆门事件 website